Top 20 Hackers in Film History
20. Jack Stanfield, Firewall (2006)
Famous Quote: "Honey, I need to borrow your iPod."
19. J-Bone, Johnny Mnemonic (1995)
Famous Quote: "Where's Spider?"
18. Lazlo Hollyfeld, Real Genius (1985)
Famous Quote: "Did you wanna borrow my pajamas?"
17. Wyatt Donnelly, Weird Science (1985)
Famous Quote: "A missle! A MISSLE! A MISSLE IN MY HOUSE GARY!!"
16. Milo Hoffman, Antirust (2001)
Famous Quote: "This isn't a game! In the real world, when you kill people they die - for real! And in the real world you're fucked!"
15. Dennis Nedry, Jurassic Park (1993)
Famos Quote: "Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word."
14. Gus Gorman, Superman III (1983)
Famous Quote: "I don't want to go to jail because there are robbers and rapers and rapers who rape robbers."
13. Kevin Mitnick, Takedown (2000)
Famous Quote: "Should we fear hackers? Intention is at the heart of this discussion."
12. Boris Grishenko, Goldeneye (1995)
Famous Quote: "I am invincible!"
11. John 'Captain Crunch' Draper, Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999)
Famous Quote: "Computers, systems, that's my bag. The phone company is nothing but a computer."
10. Michael Bolton & Samir Nagheenanajar, Office Space (1999)
Famous Quote: Michael - "PC Load Letter? What the fuck does that mean?" Samir - "Back up in your ass with the resurrection."
9. Theodore Donald 'Rat' Finch, The Core (2003)
Famous Quote: "You want me to hack the planet? Ok, if I decide to do this, I'll need an unlimited supply of Xena tapes and Hotpockets."
8. The Puppet Master, Ghost In The Shell (1995)
Famous Quote: "Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you."
7. Stanley Jobson, Swordfish (2001)
Famous Quote: "You're fucking up my chi."
6. Jobe Smith, Lawnmower Man (1992)
Famous Quote: "I am God here!"
5. Kevin Flynn, Tron (1982)
Famous Quote: "I shouldn't have written all of those tank programs."
4. David Lightman, WarGames (1983)
Famous Quote: "Later. Right now let's play Global Thermonuclear War."
3. Dade 'Crash Override' Murphy, Hackers (1995)
Famous Quote: "Angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night. Ginsberg."
2. Martin Bishop, Sneakers (1992)
Famous Quote: "Ah. You're the guys I hear breathing on the other end of my phone."
1. Thomas 'Neo' Anderson, The Matrix (1999)
Famous Quote: "I know kung fu."